This has been my dream from couple of years now and it happened finally!
I received a mail 2 days back from Microsoft announcing I have been awarded as MVP for my contributions to ALM. Below is the mail extract I received.
I feel very happy that Microsoft finally recognized my effort. Needless to say this award has re-energized me and has motivated me immensely to do more.
My special thanks to Tarun for supporting and acknowledging my efforts beginning of the year 2013, which I think is the main reason I was able to do what I did. Thanks Tarun.
- So... how did it feel recording training for Microsoft?
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional 2015 for ALM
About Utkarsh Shigihalli
- Integrating VSTS for DevOps with privately hosted Azure App Service
- Team Services - Use one build definition to build all branches & release selectively
- VSTS Status Monitor - A Google Chrome extension to monitor VSTS Status
- How to transform Web.Config file 'Properly' with VSTS!
- SpecFlow VSTS Build pipeline with SpecRunner For BDD Style Automated Gherkin Functional Tests
- Infrastructure Deployment Pipelines: Deploying Infrastructure in Azure with VSTS
- HOWTO: Check browser type and its version in your VSTS/TFS extensions
- HOWTO: Copy text to clipboard in VSTS/TFS Extensions