This has been my dream from couple of years now and it happened finally!
I received a mail 2 days back from Microsoft announcing I have been awarded as MVP for my contributions to ALM. Below is the mail extract I received.
I feel very happy that Microsoft finally recognized my effort. Needless to say this award has re-energized me and has motivated me immensely to do more.
My special thanks to Tarun for supporting and acknowledging my efforts beginning of the year 2013, which I think is the main reason I was able to do what I did. Thanks Tarun.
About Utkarsh Shigihalli
- Azure Automation - Manage AWS EC2 with Azure Automation Pull Server
- Azure Automation - Fix Failing Module Upgrade in Azure Portal
- Open sourcing Export/Import Build Definition extension
- Using VSTS to provision multi server environments in Azure Dev Test Labs
- Extension Download Monitor Widget - Monitor your extension downloads/ratings from VSTS/TFS dashboard
- Tag Admin extension is now available for Visual Studio 2017
- Replace appsetting tokens in config files with Build & Release Management in VSTS (TFS)
- Continuous delivery of Nuget packages to Package Management in TFS15 RC1